Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm pretty sure it demonstrates some kinda point... Mixtape by Mercedes Benz


I'm not what you'd call a fan of Mercedes Benz. Like BMW it is a brand that seems to attract asshole drivers and in my epistemology it falls firmly in the territory of clubs you have to wait in line to get into: stupid ego shit for rich people. Just remember, under the hood it's all Chrysler now.

So what am I to make of the Mercedes Benz Mixtape. Every ten weeks they are offering more or less a full length comp of, oh, you know, alternative music and stuff. Why? What does it all mean? I couldn't tell you. All I know is, if I can abuse Mercedes Benz bandwidth while not buying their product, I'm gonna. They say you have to disable popup blocking but you don't really, just keep bulling through.


No direct links, it's all kinda slick flash player interface but the download process is relatively simple, especially if you elect the download all function. So shiny.


Don't know what this is? Read the FAQ


The Phree Musique Store

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm....father? well, definitely. author? well, certainly. visionary? in my mind. ummmm....husband? what about husband? where's your wife in all this 'creativity.' jeez. you'd think she was off slaving herself ass up for The Man for all the recognition she gets. jeez.

scrivener said...

Oh yeah, I wonder who wrote THAT. HUSBAND isn't listed because it isn't an OCCUPATION, and that's the OCCUPATION field. Being a husband is just a pure and unadulterated joy without any elements of toil whatsoever.

I like the part about "slaving herself ass up," though. I'm not sure what it means but it's HOT. I'll slave that ass up, you better believe it. Slave it up real good.