Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Cat Garza


Cayetano Garza is a webcomics and electronica/trip hop artist of modest renown (not the least of which for playing a role in a very silly controversy over webcomics fomented by Penny Arcade). His Magic Inkwell site is always good for some tracks, though what's available for download changes frequently depending on what's current. Also at the moment excellent for pictures of an adorable baby and her hairy, portly father - something I can most definitely relate to. Like a lotta these hippie freebie new media agers there is some sampling of questionable provenance, questionable to a rights purist like myself, but since I've decided to forego seeking any revenue from this site Steve Miller can just bite me, and since I've got obscure up to here and needn't trouble myself with such concerns.


Scrivener downloaded... (not a direct MP3 link - read note)
timetickingclock


Since the current work is available through the hideous MySpace interface (I hates that Space, not because of any social issue but just because I find its functionality to be crap, but the kids seem smitten oh lordee yes). So if'n you want the music that's where you gots to go


Don't know what this is? Read the FAQ

No comments: